Assistant Principal for Student Life
Bishop Machebeuf High School
Mission Statement & Core Values
Based on the foundation and heritage of Bishop Joseph P. Machebeuf, our mission is to be an academic community of faith that strives to form the hearts, minds, and souls of our students in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the living Tradition of the Catholic Church.
Our Core Values are…
- Devotion to God
- Academic Excellence
- Community Service
- Ethnic and Cultural Variety
- Christian Morality
- Masters Degree in Educational Leadership, Education, Management, or related field.
- Passion for BMHS mission and supporting the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with adolescent students as a teacher/counselor/coach/minister preferably in a high school setting.
- Have the capability to build bridges with a diverse demographic of community members including students, parents, stakeholders, faculty and staff.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong ability to utilize technology within the work setting.
- Colorado administrators license
- Understanding and ability to implement appropriate disciplinary measures utilizing Positive Behavior Support, Restorative Justice, or related philosophy.
- Ability to support high school students in their spiritual, intellectual, human, and pastoral formation.
- Ability to publicly support and live out the values of the Gospel as taught by the Catholic Church.
- Ability to incorporate the Catholic Worldview into advising at the high school level.
- Understanding of crisis intervention, conflict resolution and general psychological principles as they relate to academic counseling.
- Ability to manage and supervise a team towards specific goals.
Please submit the following information to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
- Diocesan Application (See PDF at the bottom of this page)
- Names and Phone Numbers of Three References Including Most Recent Supervisor
- Copy of Teacher Licenses (If applicable)
Preference will be given to applications that are received by Friday, March 9.
Salary Range: (Depending upon experience and qualifications)
- $49,375 – $55,231 annual salary
- Strong benefits package, including health, dental, and vision (cost is shared between employer and employee)
The Office of Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of Denver, under the jurisdiction of Archbishop Samuel J. Aquila and at the direction of the Superintendent of Catholic Schools, attest that all their Catholic schools admit students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all programs, rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. Furthermore, Archdiocesan schools admit handicapped students in accord with Archdiocesan Policy No. 2000 concerning student admission. These schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, handicap, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of their educational policies, employment practices, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic or other school administered programs.