If you are sick with any virus, stay home and limit your contact with others.
Know the facts about coronavirus:
- Symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- If you experience these symptoms, you should call your doctor or health care provider.
- Call first so they can determine your risk factors to others before coming in.
- How it is spread: It is spread person to person or by contact with infected objects – similar to how the flu is spread.
Take steps to keep you and your family healthy:
- Regularly wash your hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Regularly clean frequently-touched surfaces.
- Begin planning for how your family would manage if someone has to miss school/work.
Precautions for parishioners attending Holy Mass
- Stay home if you are sick.
- We will be avoiding physical contact during the Sign of Peace and the Lord’s Prayer.
- We will be temporarily suspending the use of the chalice during Holy Communion and temporarily removing the holy water from the hand fonts.
The elderly and anyone with a high risk of health complications should seek the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick if they test positive for COVID-19.
For anyone traveling, especially internationally, be aware of the risks of contracting COVID-19 in the area you are visiting. Also, be aware that upon return there is the potential of your employer asking you to stay home, or the government placing you in quarantine.
Educate yourself on the coronavirus: