- Letter from the Archbishop
- Mass Online
- Prayers for Healing
- The Quarantined Catholic Hub
- Morning Prayer and Mass Readings
We have compiled a list of helpful resources from national and local health agencies that are being updated with the latest information and recommendations:
- Centers for Disease Control – Coronavirus main page
- Colorado Dept. of Public Health – Coronavirus main page
- CDC Guidance for Employers
- CDC Guidance for Schools
- CDC School Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
Countries that took aggressively proactive measures in stopping the spread of the virus saw cases stay within treatable limits. Countries, like Italy, did not react fast enough and have been overwhelmed with COVID-19 patients in addition to those who might be expected to seek care under normal circumstances.
COVID-19 is highly contagious, and while symptoms can vary widely, it is a serious and potentially fatal disease. By being proactive in stopping the spread of the virus, you can help save someone from unneeded suffering or death.