Blessed Sacrament Church and School is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time position as Facility Maintenance Manager. This candidate would be responsible for taking care of the facility including all maintenance, perform physical plant repairs, supervise employee and contractors to include outsourced cleaning, and coordinate repair contracts. The Manager would perform all duties assigned by the Pastor, Business Manager or School Principal.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Building Maintenance, Cleaning and Repair
- Grounds Maintenance and Repair
- Maintenance and Custodial Staff Management and Direction
- Utilities Management (Power, Water, Gas, etc.)
- Vendor Management and Contracts Negotiation
- Development and Maintenance of Operational Manuals and Procedures according to Archdiocese of Denver norms
- Safety and Code Inspections
- Customer Service
Qualifications and Skills:
- Works well in all types of situations including good interpersonal and team work skills
- This candidate must possess the ability and knowledge of repairs and maintenance of the church and school grounds including minor electrical and plumbing
- They must be a self-starter
- Previous work experience in maintenance
- Management experience and experience with outside contractors
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
If interested, please send your resume by 12/15/17 in care of:
About the Employer
Blessed Sacrament is a small sized parish in the Archdiocese of Denver with a 450 member preK-8th grade school.