Documents of the Jewish Authorities and the Church below the Videos.
Milestone of the dialogue
- “Between Jerusalem and Rome” (2017)
- Orthodox view on Christianity (2016)
- French Rabbinical to Catholics (2015)
- “Dabru Emet” (2000)
- Free program for Catholic school educators (ADL), July 2017: Holocaust Education
Next class of Sister on the Jewish roots of Catholicism (Part 2) will be held at Francis Cabrini Parish on Tuesday nights 6:30-8:30, Aug. 8 – Sept. 19, 2017.
- “The Gifts and Calling of God Are Irrevocable.” A reflection on theological questions pertaining to Jewish-Catholic Relations (Dec.2015)
- “We Remember” (1998, on the Holocaust)
- Notes on the correct way to present Jews and Judaism in preaching and cathechesis in the Catholic Church (1985, most quoted by the Popes)
- Nostra Aetate (1965, first document)