The Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Schools system is currently accepting applications for principal openings for the 2016-17 school year. We DO NOT post specific schools’ principal openings on our website, but we do post information on specific principal openings at www.ncea.org.
If you are interested in applying for a principal position, please submit a letter of interest and resume to:
Archdiocese of Denver, Office of Catholic Schools
Attention: Superintendent Kevin D. Kijewski, J.D.
1300 South Steele Street
Denver, CO 80210
A principal application packet will be mailed to you for completion and submission as part of the interview process.
Principal candidates requirements:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church.
- Have a strong commitment to the importance of Catholic school ministry in the church.
- Possess a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 20 graduate hours in supervision, curriculum, instruction, or other related fields.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years teaching or administrative experience in Catholic Schools.
- Hold a current, valid administrator’s license certificate or be able to be certified by the State of Colorado as a principal.
Principal application will be kept on file at the Office of Catholic Schools for two (2) years.