The Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Schools system is currently accepting applications for principal openings for the 2019-20 school year. Principal openings within the Archdiocese of Denver are posted on the Careers page for the Archdiocese of Denver.
Principal candidates requirements:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church.
- Have a strong commitment to the importance of Catholic school ministry in the church.
- Possess a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 20 graduate hours in supervision, curriculum, instruction, or other related fields.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years teaching or administrative experience in Catholic Schools.
- Hold a current, valid administrator’s license certificate or be able to be certified by the State of Colorado as a principal.
We accept principal applications year round. If you are interested in applying for a principal position, visit the Careers page on the Archdiocese of Denver website.