The Archdiocese of Denver Catholic Schools system is currently accepting applications for principal openings for the 2019-20 school year. Principal openings within the Archdiocese of Denver are posted online at Denver Catholic and on the Careers page for the Archdiocese of Denver.
If you are interested in applying for a principal position, please submit a letter of interest and resume to:
Archdiocese of Denver, Office of Catholic Schools
Attention: Superintendent Elias J. Moo
1300 South Steele Street
Denver, CO 80210
A principal application packet will be mailed to you for completion and submission as part of the interview process.
Principal candidates requirements:
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Roman Catholic Church.
- Have a strong commitment to the importance of Catholic school ministry in the church.
- Possess a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 20 graduate hours in supervision, curriculum, instruction, or other related fields.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years teaching or administrative experience in Catholic Schools.
- Hold a current, valid administrator’s license certificate or be able to be certified by the State of Colorado as a principal.
Principal application will be kept on file at the Office of Catholic Schools for two (2) years.